CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Saturday 7 February 2009

A L E R T

everybody is obliged to go to Metro Center tomorrow 8th February @ 1030 AM. Support Amie and the friends with their Business tomorrow. This should be fun to see all of the Business students perform all the customer services and promoting their products.

Again, rather than being lazy at home. Hop on to bus no. 100 and be at Metro Center!!! Support AMIE & friends business!!!!!! :)

Thank you and good luck!

bebs

0 comments: