CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Thursday 15 January 2009

been too quiet!

Was hoping an update when I check this blog. Oh well, perhaps everybody is busy stuffing their brain with last minute revision. Good luck to everybody who is stressing with all of your revisions. Mudah - mudahan semua kamu and myself will pass and get good grades - Amin.

As of today, I am done with two papers. I said this so many times and I think the world know this - I might have screwed both papers. But I think God knows better and a lesson to learn here ladies and gentlemen - DO NOT revise anything up to your last breathe. Dramatic but realistic! I am off to have few more hours break before all THE STRESSING begins.

PS: I was asked to get a camera for myself, so I can update the blog with more pictures and such. Anyone consider donating some money for new SONY camera for me? I have not gotten any digital camera apart from my mobile phones. Perhaps something BNS can think of giving me as birthday present in advance? :p Good luck everybody and may everything will go well for all of us - Amin.

Before I go... Here is a little something for all of you who is reading this (obviously). Put a smile on your face, laugh when you feel really down, scream when you need to, be quiet if you got nothing smart to say and sleep all your exhaustion on your warm nice bed!

0 comments: