CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Monday 9 February 2009

Oh my GOD it is Monday

Another disappointing discovery. NO updates from the committees... Where the heck you guys have been.

Anyways -- I am such a silly person, I went to Metrocentre to support one of the committees member - Amie & I did not even thought of taking pictures. Well I hope some of you did, and please e-mail it to me at bebs.mj@gmail.com It would be highly appreciated. To whoever came to Metrocentre and bought something yesterday - Thank you very much! You guys are freaking awesome and sporting. I really hope Amie and the gang had fun, regardless all the hardships they'd been through.

To all the BNS members - I hope all of you have received the BNS hoodies. Wear them and be proud. UK should know where Brunei is and of courseencourage them to come visit Brunei. However at the moment I do not think it will be the best time though. I am very sorry to hear that Brunei has been flooded for few days. To all of you who is reading this, do pray that Brunei is going to be blessed and will stop flooding sooner. Also, wanted to take this opportunity to ask all of you to give Al-fatihah to all the people who left us for good. May their soul rest in peace and bless. Amin!

I have nothing much to update forBNS - I have not even heard of anything from them. I still think... BNS should host SINGSTAR or YOUTUBE karaoke night! I think this is an awesome suggestion. I am sure that we do need some cables and microphones to make this possible. To be frank, there are few BNS members and committee - so why not collect a fund for it. I bet it will be less expensive! There are so many things or events BNS can host i.e. BNS Ball, BNS dinner, BNS House Party, BNS Doa Selamat/Tahlil, BNS a fun day out, BNS head-2-head challenge... etc etc. I would like to see more members involvement this year. It would be fun! Have a very deep thinking about it committees!!!!!!!!!

Regarding the BRUNOTTS - any of you people in Newcastle participating? I bet the guys will definitely participating the Football events :)

Before I leave this blog, I am hoping that you all had a great weekend and had the chance to see CNY display yesterday. My weekend was great and I am so looking forward the weekdays to end soon! Readers, take care and always be safe.

Much Love,
Bebs x

0 comments: