CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Hoodies

Hi Guys,


At last~...the HOODIES!!

This year we are going to have hoodies for our lovely society.

its going to cost 20 quid for members. 21 quid for non-members.


There are quite a number of colours to choose from, so you can order more than one hoodie.


After all, that is what we want, trying to be flexible for the society~.

The 6 Colours to choose from:

Black
Dark Green
Red
Pink
Purple
Chocolate

Sizes to choose from:

S 34-36
M 38-40
L 42-44
XL 46-48
XXL 50-52

And to all members who wants the hoodies, please contact me at 07809567059 or email me at vovvylamvuh254@gmail.com with your details (i.e. colour, size, quantity, name to be displayed on the hoodie)

No later than 7th December 2008.

If you have any question or whatever, please do not hesitate to contact me of course.


Thank you for your time,


Bob Osman
Event Co-ordinator
Brunei Newcastle Society

0 comments: