CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Friday 21 November 2008

Exciting Weekend?

Amie, share with us what you all did yesterday ? And how was Newcastle city looked like at night, if there are photos you can share with us.

The exciting weekend. for me personally I think it is exciting :) trip to EDINBURGH, Scotland! Been to Perth once to visit my cousin but never been to Edinburgh. So whoever is going on this trip, I am looking forward for this & hope all of you lot will ENJOY this trip.

As posted by one of the BNS author: the HOODIES are now on sale. However, I bet people are wondering how it looks like, no? So please upload some pictures of these hoodies. It should look good and worthwhile.

The students -- do your best to finish some assignment by tonight, so you don't have anything to worry about! Likewise for myself. :)

It has been quiet here... where are all the people gone?

BNS committees post more exciting and juicy post!! :)

PS: when is HM going to London?

Bebs

0 comments: