CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Monday 17 November 2008

The Committees

Name: Khairul Abdullah
Position: Co-President
Message to the members: 'Thanks to everyone who has joined the society. I, together with the rest of my committee members, will do our best and make this year a fun and eventful one for all!'

*************************************************************************************

BNS Co-president 2008

Her message to all valued members:

"WELCOME TO NEWCASTLE" =D

'Newcastle is a great place to study with its spacious-feel environment, accessible shopping places and an easy-to-understand transport systems...LOL =D....so I hope you enjoy studying here as much as I do [if not more ;p] and still be able to feel the home-like qualities from all of us.'

contact details:
Mobile phone number: 07595730641
Or email me at: farhana8789@hotmail.com

*************************************************************************************
Hi I am Bob.. My position is Event Coordinator for BNS. Last but not least, my message to all BNS members~

"This year our vision is to be more adventurous. We will do our best to explore as much as we can for all the interesting yet unseen places~..woaahahhaha... After all, we are the adventurous people...Also, welcome to BNS!!! I hope you enjoy your stay this year in Newcastle and I will do my best to make you feels like home!!"
*************************************************************************************

0 comments: