CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Thursday 5 March 2009

Malaysian night 10th Anniversary




BNS,
OFFICIAL INVITATION TO NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY MALAYSIAN SOCIETY"10TH ANNIVERSARY MALAYSIAN NIGHT NEWCASTLE 2009"




Date: SUNDAY, 15TH MARCH 2009
Time: 5pm till 9pm
Featuring: traditional dances & songs, fashion show, martial arts and a malaysian styled-buffet
Tickets: Advanced: £9.00 At the door: £10
Venue: Northumbria student union, 2 sandyford rd Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact: Nadya Summer :
lana_eva@hotmail.com (07853247376)




Bebs notes: I think the theme for this Malaysian night is traditonal clothing or something. They did not mention is here, but do ask people involved x



Get your ticket in advance and save that £1.00 :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

Thanks
Website SEO