CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Thursday 5 March 2009

Easter

Assalamualaikum W.B.H to all the blogger readers, committees and members,
How's everything with you all? Have not seen you all since the BNS bowling tournament! Check out facebook for all the awesome pictures and all the smiley faces. For those who won the tournament -- congratulations! :) To those who did not win, try again. After all it is the fun that counts and being there for each other :) Saw couples of you shop for cool things -- Royal quays is another place to shop. Take a metro to Meadow well -- and you will discover the other side of Newcastle.

March is already here, so I hope all of you already have plans for revisions, vacations and some sort. Easter is also coming -- not sure if any of you will be celebrating it for the heck of it.

I see many people advertsing their sales, promotions and some sort here. I am impressed! I should do this for myself too. Here it goes, to any of you who is needing personalised card with lots of personal meanings pouring in it, let me know, I can make lots of great things with your pictures or your favorite things. Preserve all those memories in a very beautiful way. Prices vary -- ask for price quote :)

Okay dokie -- will posts more here sooner or later. Don;t forget today -- Karaoke Night at Habita around 830pm ish. Hope to see you all there! :)

0 comments: