CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Thursday 8 October 2009

Finally deleting it permanently in a week

This blog will be deleted permanently in a week or so.

Please bookmark our new blog for BNS NEW BLOG, PLEASE Click HERE :)

Insya Allah this new blog will be updated every week with more infos, events and everything goes, I would like you all to go and check it out, comments are all welcome.

To the new committee for this year, a meeting should be held sooner, so we can all talk about what can be done with BNS new blog, need to give passwords and teach some of you how to blog too. So BNS blog won't be too boring or dead! Thanks and see you all soon!

Bebs

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This article simply ROCKS ! That was a great read for me. keep it up with all the good work..

Website Marketing India