CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Friday 20 March 2009

Do me a favor please

Please go to any desktop or whatever that can access to the internet, and vote for Zoe Thomas and Sarah Goodwill -- It won't take much of your time to vote for them! Make Northumbria Student union better, improved and efficient. Thank you in advance for those who votes for them! That means a lot to me :)




Again, please all OF YOU! who has access to vote two of my friends for their elections, it would be great and really appreciated!

VOTE FOR ZOE
VOTE FOR SARAH GOODWILL

Thanks,
Bebs x

0 comments: