CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Finally

I successfully update BNS blog new look for this month of the year. I know we got bored with the same old thing. So here you go a new refreshing young look! I have been trying updating this blog quite recently. Still hoping some of the committees to be able to post something here. Pictures, articles or whatsoever. To any of you who wants to post something here, let me know via bruneinewcastlesociety@gmail.com

I really hope all of you will like it and contribute more. I am looking forward to hear from any of you.

Regards,
Bebs

Quotes of the day

Monday 29 December 2008

It has been a while


Assalamualaikum to all of the BNS members and blog readers.

How are your winter break going? I am pretty sure that most of you went for a holiday or holidays. Others might shop till they drop dead broke. Some people might party before Christmas. Now the festive season is almost over but there's another one coming... New year! Before I said more things on this. Happy New Year to all the Muslims! BNS, do you have any plans for the members new year's eve?



From what I knew there will be Glowmobile show and ends with fireworks on 31st Dec 2008. Will check details furthermore. Found it! Here are the details, GLOWMOBILE & FIREWORK <- click here. Come one and come all... By the way, as an advance warning, bus times will end earlier on New Year's Eve. Below is ONLY for STAGECOACH buses timetables.

Wednesday 31 December - Saturday timetables+, but finishing around 1800 – 1830
Thursday 1 January - No Service
Friday 2 January - Saturday timetables
Saturday 3 January - Normal services resume

Please take note of this, thank you!

New Year 2009 is just in few days... For a bit of spoiler -- Do revise for your examinations if you have not done so!

That's all from me now. If there is anything more to share, I won't hesitate to post it here. All the best to everybody and hopefully you lot has the New year's resolution thought already, that does not include other resolution like 640 x 480 or etc.

Regards,
Bebs MJ

NB: New Logo has been uploaded here, Bob.

0 comments: